Saturday, July 14, 2007

Reason.................

I can’t explain how happy I am. I finally got admitted in a college of my dream…… Presidency…. with eco, stats n maths…..a subject combination I wanted badly but was not sure of getting as stats seats are limited…. College has started and I love it. I am enjoying every moment. I never thought I could be genuinely happy again but I was wrong. For two months my friends have been asking me to “move on” but somehow I had remained static as a rock, living on memories and reliving them. Candid confession-it was painful and terrible. I felt as if I was left with no hope in life and those memories are the only treasures I posses…. Feeling extremely disconcerted I tried to hold onto those recollections like a drowning man grabbing everything in his sight to stop himself from being pulled to the unknown world of death. Now I have breathed again. I have fought against the turbulent water and emerged victorious and am basking in that glory. I have finally found out a reason for myself, a reason to start over new. I have found a purpose in life with which I can start dreaming again of a glorious future. Start living my life again, start having fun again, start laughing at stupid jokes again and finally start saying-“I am happy” and really meaning it………… again.

13 comments:

Zoso said...

Finallly u moved on!!!!!! phew!!!!!sHORT and sweet

Anonymous said...

Its good to be happy. if ur not reallyhappy then atleast pretend that u r.
it makes u much less vulnerable.
its my advice.

oh and congratualtions!
(dnt even imgine for a tiny second that i hav ended all rivalry with u.......write sumthing stupid again and wait and see what happens!)

angeleyes said...

@Nilayan...
1)Thank u 4 ur advice i'd keep that in mind.
2)I DO NOT write stupid stuff its just dat u dont get it.

storyteller said...

congrats dearie...go girl,you have a long way to go and am so proud of you!

indranil said...

Congratulations! :D On conquering it all!

Unknown said...

Congratulations!!!
I hope u ll go on 2 inspire many souls as urs........
way 2 go.............!
Hope u always remain da way as u r now.

Cheers!

Keep Rockin..................!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
arijit said...

way u go!!!!!! congo!!!!

little boxes said...

congrats and all the best for all the great times which beckon...

Lucifer said...

Congrats on the college!

By the way, I am just a passer-by. Nothing more. Hehe.

weevil girl said...

[b]congos!
yes yes i know im a vary vary late congratser
:P
all the best for what is to come your way
:]

Magically Bored said...

Congrats for Presi!
And for getting your life back on track...

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.