Monday, May 7, 2007

One Night................

I decided to pen down a modern day love story inspired by Romeo and Juliet…….. Here’s a teaser……….

Late one night Juliet is studying in her room……. Her cell starts ringing…….
“Hello????????”
“Hey how’s my baby doing??????”
“Am studying………….”
“Oh god……… will you stop studying so much???????????”
“I need to get through a good college you know……..”
“ Ya ya…….. There are a lot of expectations from you… I know all that………”
“Even you need to study “
“Don’t worry about me. My exams are 2 months away…… I’ll surely get through Marine…”
“Yes you need to for your future..”
“I’ll do it for OUR future…..”
“Really???????????? Dats choooooo chweeeeeeeetttt”
“Ya I know I am very sweet.”
“No you are not”
“Arrre you just now said that I am sweet….”
“I said it just like that. I didn’t mean it……”
“So you don’t love me??????????”
“Nope”
“But I love you”
“I love you toooooooooo”
“You are weird … and I love you more than you love me…….”
“Wow what a compliment……. You love me because I am weird?????????”
“No I love you because you are so original; there is nothing fake about you”
“Really?????????”
“ Really, I have never loved anyone like you and neither will I ever…”
“Will you love me like this always???????”
“ALWAYS”
“Promise?????????”
“PROMISE……………………”

As they say promises are made to be broken……. Romeo and Juliet were separated. The only difference is Shakespeare’s Romeo was a victim of circumstances, my Romeo left his Juliet on his own wish………… but they lived on…….
Romeo with smiles and joy because he didn’t care
Juliet with tears staining her countenance so fair....

23 comments:

Achluophobia said...

You ask for light
They Give you Darkness
You ask for comfort
They give you a stone wall
You ask for shelter
They give you hail

That's life my friend, and as always I am there to shed light, to comfort and to shelter from all things not so beautiful.

little boxes said...

sad....
but ya that's life!!

Esmo said...

whoa...thats possibly the most emotional thing ive ever read(and i mean that in the best possible and not at all sarcastic way)..what can i say...be strong!!!

Achluophobia said...

as for ur writing, you have used more qstn marks than words. yes, its emotional, but like always try and see both sides of the coin wen ur writing.

angeleyes said...

trust me i have seen both sides of the coin........

arijit said...

very well written...sad indeed...

Anonymous said...

i wonder how u cld pen ur memories...
but
its feels so different nd difficult to realize...
ur passion

look ahead
luv

Anonymous said...

why are u wasting ur time trying to be a modern writer. u r obviosly not good at it. so try doing sumthing original. ur self realizations are way better than ur fiction.

Ephemera said...

Those were the days my friend...You thought they would never end but they did...now they haunt you...dont they?
Just keep listening to the tambourine man and keep looking at the Neons...they do provide a lot of solace

Anonymous said...

What the hell does dream baron want to say???????????????????

Ephemera said...

All i wanted to say was how to seek solace though it may not be of any use to Angel...no wrong intentions or pasts.....Tambourine man is an appropriate ballad from Dylan and the neon lights are the beacons of better hopes...get it Neel?

angeleyes said...

@nilayan. its not a work of fiction. wutever i write here is original........ so was ths piece.......

Anonymous said...

excuse me angel eyes, where did u learn ur english???
u dnt know what is fiction!
am sory but dnt make a fool of urslf
jst delete ur last coment

and dream baron, didnt get it! but i do realize that it is sumthing i aint aware of. and i think most ppl wnt be........so next tym better to giv an explanation. like u did this tym!anyways, giv me a call sumtym...havent talked for long

angeleyes said...

@nilayan... am definately not deleting any of my comments because the poeple reading these comments will realize who the actual fool is and dat is no doubt you......... as 4 english i am sure i can teach you a thing or two about that subject.....

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness!!!!!!
what have we here????
A presumptious female!!!!!!
This is very interesting !
So miss "u think ur pretty good" have u ANY idea what u r asking for???????
u are just a minute little insect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That too a female one!
I dont wish to make u cry....dont wish to disgrace ur blog......
u r having fun. stick to ur little whims and fancies........
but PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ dont think that u r doing any great deed to society by showering us with the filth of ur shildish english from the weakest and most primitive of minds...........
PLZ spare the world this torture!
for some REAL good read, do have the courage to visit my blog...........
it wil be ur pleasure u little kitten

Ephemera said...

Neel...just one small question...What exactly is "shildish" english?
And yes I will give u a call as soon as I am free from the hassles of counselling and admission...CHEERS!!!!!

angeleyes said...

@nilayan. ya i visited ur blog...... its pretty interesting..... how u write about surf excel and laundry service..... n it takes more than a smart-ass like u 2 make me cry. n in case u havnt noticed u r the only one complainin out here... i pity u seriously....... must be hard 2 live with yourself since u have such an inferiority complex.... so go take a break n chill out. might do some gud 2 your troubled mind......
p.s.i deliberately refrained myself from using slangs. dont want to stoop as low as you.....

Zoso said...

ki je hobe e prithibir!!.... joy guru!! chaliye jao!!

Ephemera said...

That's the spirit Bhaskar!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Typical girl submitting herself to my crushing strength. Dont try to decorate ur defeat with honourable comments!!!!!!!

Hail me oh world!!! I know I am amster of thee.........

Bow Bow below my feet.
slangs??????
the little insect has taken things personally then!!!!!!!!!!
very well
i cannot go on to be so harsh to society......after all i am answerable to the almighty.
ok then u insect......i am sorry!

angeleyes said...

wuts ths nilayan????????? i mean ths is real funny. n ths time i am not bein sarcastic........... u really r funny.......

Ephemera said...

Neel:- Tor mathata ki kharap hoye geche?? Chicken CHAAP na Mutton CHAAP...Kon CHAAP niyechis??

Anonymous said...

thank u thank u
very very much
didnt intend to be though!!!!!!