Wednesday, May 16, 2007

I"ll be there for you...............


“A lot of people walk in and out of your life but a few leave footprints behind” these are some of the people who left their footprints in my life……..

NAMRATA: My first friend in school when I was 3 years old and my first best friend. What we have shared is beyond words. We have grown up together and have seen the changes in life together. Today we are both very different individuals on the threshold of a new journey in life and thank god we have solved all the differences that had come between us in recent times. You don’t know how glad I am to have you back in my life and I hope nothing or nobody can separate us in future.

SREYASI: My pillar, my advisor, my guide, my philosopher and so much more I can’t explain in words……. You are the silver lining in the dark cloud. Always there to give hope, advice, comfort, solace and wipe all those tears that hold no bounds……. I don’t have enough words to thank you for everything that you are and you are not………

ANINDITA and SHREYA: Two of my oldest buddies and best of friends….. school without u guys would have been sooooooooooooo incomplete. From fun to fights, grave discussions to fooling around, stupid crushes to serious heartbreaks… we have seen and lived through all. Now as we are ready to “leave on a jet plane” we won’t kiss and say goodbye. Let’s just remain all together and enjoy the rest of our lives like we did the school years.

ABHIMANYU: Yes, I need to thank you too for the all the things that you have taught me. You taught me the value of faith, trust, commitment, hypocrisy, deceit and just how far a person can go on pretense… needless to say u n OD were perhaps two people in my life who became my closest friends in shortest span of time…… only difference is
OD came as a soothing wind to heal and stay……..
You came as a fiery storm and swept everything away………..

OINDRILA: The reflection of my soul, OD you are one of my greatest treasures. Perhaps nobody has so much similarity with me in views and opinions. We are particular about our opinions regarding everything. Thanks for being there and caring so much. I know you have done things that were just for my sake and I am ever grateful for that. It really makes me happy when you are so protective about me…… I feel at peace with the world.

TULIKA: My most glamorous best friend…….. phone is always reserved for her. Maybe we haven’t spent much time outside school but the little we have was invaluable. I just hope no difference arises between us and trust me darling nobody is above you guys in my life. I have learnt the hard way and next time I will be more careful while choosing someone.

KHEYA and SANGHITA: You both have been the most adorable juniors anybody can ever wish to have.

BHASKAR: Yes my friend… you have been there online, on the phone whenever I needed a soothing voice or caring words to deal with all my troubles. I respect you for all that you are and mainly because your loyalty towards all whom you love.

ABHISEK: You have been a friend when I needed a one and a brother when I needed one. Perhaps nobody will understand the strange way we met and came to trust each other but somehow you turn up in my worst moments telepathically and try to make me smile with all your crazy situational evaluation and direct suggestions.

RIJOY: You are not the least even though the last. I just want to thank you for all the kicks, strangling, fights, tantrums, teasing, insults, praises( veeeeeeeeeery seldom), words of wisdom and so much more…. I love it all. Thanks buddy…….

Perhaps there are so many more but I really cant fit everybody here… THANK YOU all for being a part of my life and making it complete…………..

7 comments:

Zoso said...

Touching!! buhuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

storyteller said...

why the hell are me and andy clubbed together????u suck!

little boxes said...

nice to see how i become a part of "eveyone else"
thanks...

Unknown said...

the first is precious the last does linger & everything in middle blurs out with time...hope its not going to be so in this case

Achluophobia said...

nice to see
u remember me.
desprately in need
Of some Ecstacy.

Thank u.

Ephemera said...

Tell me something Angel....Do you believe in second best friend or third best friend?
What's with Namrata being your first best friend? You have a second best one ?
The best is one as it is the best....right...I think this is why the skies sometimes do not answer you....

angeleyes said...

@dream baron.. by 1st bst frnd i mnt. the 1st person i thot ws my bst frnd rather cld bst frnd.. bt bst frnd is a special person in ur life. n she stopped bein dat special person..... wut u start wid mite not be wid u till the end... i started wid namrata. bt she did not remain wid me till the end..........